All new and returning student-athletes are required to attend their team specific NJCAA eligibility meeting throughout the week of July 18th.
- Volleyball – Monday, July 18th – 2pm-4pm
- Men's Soccer – Tuesday, July 19th – 2pm-4pm
- Cross Country – Wednesday, July 20th – 2pm-4pm
- Women's Soccer – Thursday, July 21st – 2pm-4pm
This meeting is mandatory and all athletes will not be able to participate in tryouts without attending this meeting!
Please bring along with you the listed documentation to the meeting in order to process your NJCAA Eligibility.
- Official High School Transcript
Must be in envelope sealed with signature across the seal. Even if you submitted a transcript to the Admissions office you will still need to bring an additional transcript to the meeting for your athletic file.
If your high school will not give you one in person please have them mail it to:
Union County College
ATTN: Athletic Department, Marbely Montas
1033 Springfield Ave
Cranford, NJ 07016
- Official Transfer Transcript from Previous College(s) attended
- Photo Copies of the following:
High School diploma, GED score or Certificate
Government issued ID; Drivers License, Birth Certificate, or Passport
Front & Back copy of your Medical Insurance Card
For more information please contact Marbely Montas at (908) 709-7475